A very intriguing and strange sight can be seen in the premises of MCRC at Jamia Millia Islamia. Moving towards the canteen a large tree in the middle of the road greets you. Usually when roads are laid, trees are cut down as if to show the dominance of humans to the these immobile creatures. Here at jamia, that is not the case.
Reflecting the tolerant and accommodating nature of this institute, the road can be seen winding along on both sides of the tree and the tree in return provides shade to the hard road. To a keen eye it may look like a friendship between nature and development. Such brilliant display of coexistence can hardly go unnoticed.
Fatima Khan, a new student at MCRC says, “the tree looks beautiful, its existence proves that people still care.”
- First Day at AJK-MCRC, JMI (sabeelarasheed1.wordpress.com)
- AJK – MCRC – Different yet together. (goinginni.wordpress.com)
- MCRC’s new display of books! (iamjayashree.wordpress.com)
- The intriguing Graffiti in MCRC Jamia (hfkusa.wordpress.com)
- Different Flavours of Movies, Ajk-mcrc. (naureenkhan7.wordpress.com)